Project Update

This is an update on my project this far. 

2D pieces:

The 2D designs are done and posted with process and elevations. Then the floorplans created with Homes by me along with dimensions are done as well and the process will be posted following this post.

The main materials are marble, glass, and metal (aluminium). Marble will be covering the wave piece along with the columns. The metal is part of the overall design structure and exterior on the window framings and walls. Then the glass walls are colored and clear glass. 

The change in location only regards the area, It is located in Chloraka, Paphos, it is really close to the ocean and it's an area with close transportation all around.








3D pieces: 

I used a laser cutting machine for my final 3D outcomes instead of using wood or the 3D printer. The pieces are made out of pulpboard and after painting them I will glue them with PVA. Then I will create the environment around it by using different materials like in the diorama project we had in our 2d3d module term 1. After that, I will photograph the results in the studio.

Then for the second piece, I am using the program Homestyler to create a 3D floorplan for the ground floor entrance/reception. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research