Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

 This is my process of creating my boards for my final art portfolio project, using Photoshop. 


First I created a new document by clicking on 'New File', then 'print', 'A3', and chose the landscape mode.



after my page was open I went on 'Unsplash' to find a related background. 



Then I clicked on 'File' that's at the top left corner, 'open' and 'on your computer' and chose the image that I downloaded. 



After that, I selected the image with the 'rectangular marquee' tool which is the first icon on the left toolbar and then clicked on 'edit', 'copy' and then went to my first page, clicked on 'edit' again and pasted it. Then from the right tool bar I lowered the opacity to 40% which is located at the 'layers' category. 


Then I followed the same steps with uploading my concept image and arranged the size and placement by clicking on the 'move' tool and then clicking on 'show transform controls' that's on the top setting bar. 



After I placed my image where I wanted to, I added text by clicking on the 'T' icon tool, and chose the 'Bell MT regular' font in 36 pt for the tittles and the same font with 24pt for the text.


I also added underlines for both titles with clicking on the 'line' tool on the left toolbar. 


This is the result of my first board which was the concept.



For the rest of my boards I followed the same steps and settings. These are the results. 




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Week 5 further research