3D Outcomes planning - Project Development

 This will be planning for my 3d pieces. 


 As researched, I was to use mount board for the main part of the building and foam board for the wave part as the main materials. Since testing out the materials on the prototype I realized I may not be able to create a precise model with them so I will be using wood for the final 3d piece. I will be creating each individual piece similarly as I did in the prototype and then I will be visiting the workshop to cut everything. I will be blogging the process and development of them and once done I will be photographing the final piece. 

------

For the second 3D piece I was planning to create a 3D part of the building to show clearer details. Since the first piece is a little hard to create I thought of creating the additional details by creating a digital 3d piece on Homestyler by doing an interior 3D walk-in document of the ground floor which will be the entrance/reception. I will be practicing on the program until I can develop the final piece. 

In case I can't finalize the design on the 'Homestyler' program, I will try to recreate it on the 'Home by Me' program which I used in the previous terms as well. 


Comments

  1. Good to see this on here - now post the work you were focusing on in Week 8 at the workshop - your 3D outcomes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research