3D Outcomes plan updated - Project Development

 This is an update on the planning of my 3D pieces. 

I was planning to use wood at the wood workshop to create the 3d design, since the pieces were a bit complicated to create, I contemplated 3d printing but ended up choosing to create it with 1mm and 3mm pulpboard and cut them with the laser cutting machine.  

The 1mm pulpboard will be used for the parts that will be bent and then the 3mm which is tougher will be for the rest of the pieces. I am going to use acrylic paint and acetate for the exterior, then PVA glue to stick the pieces. Then if needed I will be adding some more details.  After I am going to be photographing the results

For the second 3d piece I am still going to create the digital 3D walk-in floorplan with Homestyler/Homes by Me. 

I will be blogging about both processes and results.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research