Updating&Uploading my project on my website - Project Development

 Today I am going to be updating my wix website and uploading my architecture boards for my major project



  First I opened my website on edit mode 



then I clicked on 'pages and menu' on the left toolbar, clicked on the circle with the three dots next to my added page for my new project and clicked on 'rename', and changed the previous name Tangled to my new one Intercon 



Then I changed the background by clicking on the page and then clicked on 'change section background'. Then I clicked on 'image' and selected a picture from the available options since I don't have good personal pictures of architecture to use.


Then I clicked on 'elements' from the left toolbar and then on 'gallery'  and chose a template for my boards.


After I clicked on it and clicked 'change images' , I deleted the template picture and elected mine by clicking on 'add image' 


After I selected each one, I gave them titles and descriptions.


After the images were added to the template I noticed there was an issue with the size of the board and they weren't showing fully. I fixed that by clicking on it ad then on the setting icon, I scrolled down to the size option and chose the second one 'fit'.


I didn't like how the dark border was shown around my boards so for that I clicked on the template again ad this time on the second icon 'design', then on 'customize design', and then 'border' and lowered the opacity to 0%. 


Then I wanted to make the background less intense so I clicked on it, then 'change background section', then on the 'settings' button and changed the opacity to 40%


Then I moved the back to home and back to portfolio buttons to the side under the menu and then added a text box next to the project by clicking ' add elements on the left toolbar, then text and selected 'heading 2'. 


I wrote a short description for the building and selected the font 'Barlow Extra Light' 26px.



After I uploaded my boards and changed a few details I previewed the website to see if everything worked ok and checked mobile view too, both worked well.


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research