Reflection for my art portfolio module and Major Project

During this term for our art portfolio course, we completed a major project, I learned a lot through the process, and in each step I developed and improved skills like digital sketching on Sketch Up, doing research, and had a better understanding of what needs to be thought in an architecture project. 

I think having developed those skills helped me have a better end result than last term,  and my ideas have developed a lot through the process from the initial stage to the end, of course, they were some challenges and mistakes which I had to fix and improve during the process but for that learning how in-depth research and information needs to be to put together a well structured architecture vision helped me understand that is a necessity to think of everything so that it is understood by someone else what a design will look like, how it is going to be sustainable, what materials will work best and a lot more. 

With all this knowledge my project next term and journey next year for my first year of studying architecture will be faced more prepared and I will be able to create better advanced work as I keep learning and improving. In term 3, I will be doing more additional research for every aspect of my next project and be careful to not leave important information behind, also improving my designs as I practice more and develop better boards. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research