Creating my boards - Board 6 Parking lot - Project Development

 This is the process of creating my sixth board using Photoshop for my project. This board will be about the parking lot.



       First, I opened my account and clicked on "new file" at the top left


I clicked on "print", "A3" and then landscape mode to open the new page.


Then I added the same coloured stripes with the "rectangle tool" from the left toolbar. I applied the colours by clicking on each stripe and then going to the right toolbar settings and clicking on "fill" and then chose the colours I wanted.


After I added my titles using the "T" icon tool from the left toolbar, I used the font " Castellar" in 30pt. I placed the titles on top of the stripes at the top and bottom of the page.



Then I clicked on "file" at the top left corner and then on "open", then on "on your computer" and chose the file for the images.  After that, I selected the images with the "rectangular marquee" tool. Then copied and pasted them on my board. I changed the size by clicking on " show transform controls" from the top setting bar.


After I placed them the way I wanted I added text again with the 'T' icon tool with the "California FB" in 18pt and placed it in the middle of the images.


This is the result for my sixth board.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research