Creating my boards - Board 4 Elevations - Project Development

   This is the process of creating my fourth board using Photoshop for my major project. This board will be about my building elevations.



                               First, I opened my account and clicked on "new file" at the top left                                                       

        

                     


                            I clicked on "print", "A3" and then landscape mode to open the new page. 

                                                                        

                     


             Then I added the same coloured stripes with the "rectangle tool" from the left toolbar.


After I added my titles using the "T" icon tool from the left toolbar, I used the font " Castellar", again. using the white colour for the building title this time placing it at the bottom side of the page.



 Then I clicked on "file" at the top left corner and then on "open", then on "on your computer" and chose the file for the images.  After that, I selected the images with the "rectangular marquee" tool. Then copied and pasted them on my board. I changed the size by clicking on " show transform controls" from the top setting bar and then chose the placement to show the elevations. 





I then added titles to each one with the text tool again using the "California FB"" font at 24pt.


This is the result of my fourth board.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research