Creating my boards - Board 3 Sustainability/Materials - Project Development

 This is my process of creating my third architecture board using Photoshop for my major project. This is about the sustainability and materials information. 






                                 First, I opened my account and clicked on "new file" at the top left 




I clicked on "print", "A3" and then landscape mode to open the new page.


Then I added the same coloured stripes with the "rectangle tool" from the left toolbar, again rearranging them a bit differently. 


After I added text using the "T" icon tool from the left toolbar, I used the same fonts " Castellar" for titles and "California FB"" for the text. 


After I was done with my texts and placed them where I wanted I spell-checked them by clicking on "edit" from the left corner of the top setting bar and then clicked on "check spelling".


Lastly I added two picture by clicking on "file" at the top left corner and then on "open", then on "on your computer" and chose the file for the pictures I wanted to open on my page. After that, I selected the images with the "rectangular marquee" tool. Then I copied and pasted them on my board. I changed the size by clicking on " show transform controls" from the top setting bar.





This is the result of my third board.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research