Creating my boards - Board 2 Location - Project Development

 This is the process of creating my second board using Photoshop for my major project. This board is location, demographics, and accessibility.



                               First, I opened my account and clicked on "new file" at the top left                                                       



I clicked on "print", "A3" and then landscape mode to open the new page.



I added again some colour with the "rectangle tool" from the left toolbar to create the stripes with the same colour palette as the last board, this time I chose a different placement to avoid repetition.


I then added text using the "T" icon tool from the left toolbar, I used the same fonts "Castellar" for titles and "California FB" for the text. 



 I clicked on "file" at the top left corner and then on "open", then on "on your computer" and chose the file for the picture I wanted to open on my page. After that, I selected the image with the "rectangular marquee" tool.


Then copied it and pasted it on my board. I changed the size by clicking on " show transform controls" from the top setting bar and then the placement of it in the top middle of the page. I did the same with the rest of my images.


Then the next couple of photos are just experimenting with the placement and adding some more text information and images.






This is the result of my second board 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research