Floor-plans ground floor work/offices tower 1 process - Project Development

This is my process of creating the ground floor of the offices tower.
 





First, I opened a new document 


Then I clicked on 'floorplan' in the top left corner, then clicked on 'add room' and placed a square for the floor.



then I cut the edges out to create a polygon, I did that by selecting the 'add wall' tool on the top left corner from the 'floorplans' category 



Then I started adding the extensions of the wall with the  'add wall' tool again and started creating squares and rectangles from the inner and outer walls.



Then I added a flooring material by clicking on the floor and then "edit", then going to the "style" section on the right, and then choosing "flooring". I chose a darker-colored material to make the section more clear. I also added rooms for the offices, bathrooms, sitting areas, and the elevator. 



Then I added materials for the rooms and added two more section spaces on either side of the elevator for the fountains. I did that with the 'add wall' tool and added a blue material on them too.


Then I added a sliding door entrance and full-size windows by clicking on the walls and on "add" from the small toolbar that pops up and selected the door and windows I wanted. 








This is the result of the first floor of the offices' tower.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research