Floor-plans for office room process - Project Development

This is my process of creating one of the offices' floorplan. 



First, I opened a new document, then selected  'floorplan' in the top left corner, then clicked on 'add room' and chose the L-shaped room option, and placed it as the floor, I adjusted the size by clicking on the walls and dragging them outwards, after that I added a room in the top right corner for the bathroom with the "add walls" tool on the top left corner. 


Then I added doors and windows by clicking on the walls, then "edit" on the toolbar that appears, and then chose a door for the entrance, toilet, and full-size windows. 


Then I decided to add some furniture to show a clearer vision of how the room would look and where everything would be, I did that by going to 'products' on the top left corner and then clicking on 'furnish". I added an office with a chair and armchairs in front of it, a few storage units on the bottom wall, a sitting space with a sofa, a table, and a rag, a small kitchen/eating area with a fridge, cabinets, a small wall-table with two stools and lastly the bathroom with a toilet, sink, storage unit, and a rug. 


I added a flooring material for the office and bathroom on the floor and then "edit", then going to the "style" section on the right, and then chose "flooring" section.



This is the result of the office floorplan 


 

Comments

  1. A good further research post would be to look at other examples of office design (the first one that comes to mind is the trends for 2023 in office design - have a look at this link: https://foyr.com/learn/modern-office-design-features-and-trends/). Considering the unusual design of your exterior, how this affects the interior is important and will affect how you use the space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research