Initial sketch ideas

 These are some fast initial sketches I drew in class for our major project. Most of the sketches were inspired by different future movies, and 1-2 sketches were ideas that came from my practice sketch-up lessons where I was randomly creating a building or inspired visions by other artists like architect Norman Foster and his futuristic designs. Since these were quick first ideas they will be developed in upcoming posts and with a clearer vision of which idea I will be choosing.





Comments

  1. And....? What were you trying to do with these? I think you need to add to this post with text on your aims with these drawings. Also, maybe make some more? This is the very first stage, pick up on one of these ideas and develop it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research