Uploading my project on my website


Today i will be blogging my process of uploading my boards on my Wix website.





First I opened my website and clicked on the page selector on the top left and chose to open my portfolio page .

Then I added my tittle by clicking on 'add elements' from the left setting bar, then on 'text' and 'add heading'. I used the 'Bai Jamjuree' font and 44px size which I place on the top middle part of the page.
 


I then added a gallery template by clicking on the 'add elements' again on the left setting bar and then clicked on 'gallery'. I scrolled down and decided on one that changes images by arrows and placed that in the middle of the page as well.


Then I clicked on the template and clicked on 'change images', I erased the ones that were already there and clicked on 'add images' to include my own. I then clicked on 'upload media' and 'upload from computer' and chose my image boards from my file.


When the images were added I noticed the template was cutting off the side and top frames of the images so I fixed that by clicking on it, then on the settings icon and scrolled down until I found and clicked on the image icon that says 'fit'.


Lastly I added text for my introduction which I placed under my boards. For that I chose the same font as my tittle and 20px size.


This is the result from the 'preview' version. 



Now that the boards are uploaded I will be publishing my website soon. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research