Reflection on my digital art class term 1

 As this term 1 is coming to an end and we submitted our projects, this will be my last blog for now. During this course I learned a lot, like how to work on Blogger, create adverts, create a website, documenting processes of work, doing research and writing, although I think I still need to work on the last two. A big part of this was also getting SketchUp lessons which helped and will help me a lot with my projects. For example this project we had for this term, I think the work I did for the amount of time we had was ok, I am not completely satisfied with it as I couldn't really capture the idea I wanted in my designs, but with the classes I had helped me actually do as much as I could. This digital art class was really useful and helpful for me, a few of the tasks were a bit stressful since it was my first time ever doing something like that but I am really pleased with the overall experience. I will still work on things I lack skills in and will improve for my next upcoming tasks and projects.




Comments

  1. Good reflection and I think you could have added here a little something about the research and how you managed this as this is an area to reflect on as well as the practical work as research is integral to architecture.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research