Feedback UX testing quiz for my website

 Today we tested each others website using the feedback UX testing quiz that we added.


These were my results:


 Based on the first 2 questions, the overall design looks ok, the navigation and usability work well too but maybe I should work on both a little bit more.


The next 2 question are about the typeface, home page layout, design and bio/about me page. Based  on the responses to the first question, typeface, home page layout and design are ok. The bio/about me page got some mixed responses and some poor ones, I will have to work on that as well.


Next 2 questions are about the contact page and the portfolio/gallery page. The contact page seems to have quite poor reviews, i will be working on that and then the portfolio/gallery page are ok.




Then the last 2 are about the social links which seems to be working well, then the last ones is about what device people used to test my website and the majority of people chose PC desktop and then tablet.



The results are okay however based on the feedback, i will fix somethings like the template and background in my contact page, adding a 'back to home page' button in my portfolio page, and changing a bit the overall design / about me page design.



Comments

  1. Good that you have understood the feedack and this has got you to reflect on your website and how to improve this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research