My own advert - Process and results

              This blog will be about the process of creating the end advert and I will show the final result. 



When I chose my image online from the research I did previously, I went ahead and started the image advert by going into Pixlr like I did in my practice blog. I followed the same steps as last time with editing and adding text and the logo I created first to the image which I show below in the process .



 I first opened Pixlr and chose Pxlr E


         Once I got in, I clicked file then 'new image' and print. Then I selected the A4 210x297 option, I chose the white background and then I pressed the button 'create'. 




Then I clicked on 'page' , 'page rotation' and 'rotate left' to turn my image sideways 


The next step was to select my image, I did that by clicking 'file' again, then 'open image', selecting the picture I downloaded earlier, and opening it. 

  

Afterward, I added text to the image which I did by going to the sidebar tool and selecting the 'T' sign (Text tool), then selecting where I wanted to add my text and wrote it . I changed the fonts to 'ATOMSFER' and the colour to match the colour palette of the image more. lastly, I adjusted the size of the text to fit at the top left and lower right of the image.





The next step was to create a logo on the website Taylor Brands, I used the name of the logo I created on my practice advert which is ESohos, and then selected one of the several designs that were created.


The last step was to add the logo on the image after I saved it, I opened 'file' again and repeated the same steps from the base picture. Then the logo image opened on a second layer which I selected with the tool 'marquee select' and then 'copy' and pasted it on the base image. I changed the size, colour, and placement.



Later on, I decided I wanted to try the advert with another two different pictures to see which one looked better, I finished all three of them using the same process and program. Here are the results :










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3 Further Research - Wassily Kandinsky

Creating my boards process / results - Project Development

Week 5 further research